Inkarmat wears a customary Ainu clothing, which is coloured dark red with intricate patterns and long sleeves leaving only her hands visible. She has a small mouth tattoo that covers her lips. She dons a pair of leather boots and a full fox skin around her neck with a big bead necklace and earrings on both of her earlobes, as well as a sash bag hanging from her left side. She keeps her dark hair, which is shoulder length, under a navy blue headpiece, and the beads on her earrings are coloured red.
Inkarmat is a sly and cunning woman, oftentimes using people's perceptions against them and using quick deduction and the knowledge that she holds to make her 'predictions'. She enjoys fortune telling, and may even find it to be a source of comfort, as she drops the jawbone many times before the Abashiri Prison break to try and reassure herself of the fate of Asirpa's father. She certainly enjoys using it as a source of income, since she can easily swindle people out of their money and have enough left over to spend it on lavish things for herself and later on for meals for Tanigaki and Chikapasi.
Though her methods may be outlandish and far too fox-like to some, Inkarmat has been shown to care deeply about the fate of the Ainu people, and wants to make sure that Asirpa is taken care of. Despite her being somewhat selfish and self-serving, she has also shown fierce loyalty to those few she has attached herself to.
- Divination and fortune-telling: Inkarmat's prophecies turn out to be incredibly poignant, with her being able to see a person's past and future, as well as predict the results of gambling bets.
- Sirakki Kamuy: Inkarmat carries a skull of a white fox that is used for fortune-telling and has been passed down in her family for generations.
- Her name means "woman who sees".
- Inkarmat likes rabbit meat but dislikes dogs.
- In 2018 Golden Kamuy All-Stars popularity poll, Inkarmat ranked 20th, gaining 2,241 votes.
- Inkarmat and Shiraishi are the same age.
- Inkarmat is shorter than Tsukishima, about the same height as Henmi and Anehata, and taller than Nagakura and Ienaga.
- Inkarmat is lighter than Anehata but heavier than Asirpa and Cikapasi.
|Main Group||Asirpa • Saichi Sugimoto • Yoshitake Shiraishi|
|Former Members||Cikapasi • Fusatarou Oosawa † • Genjirou Tanigaki • Inkarmat • Kiroranke † • Retar • Ryu • Vasily|
|Associates||Hajime Tsukishima ☓ • Hyakunosuke Ogata ☓ • Otonoshin Koito ☓ • Tatsuma Ushiyama|